Sunday, February 8, 2015

"A Lesson on Abundance"

Throughout my life I have heard many say that they wanted abundance in their lives. From my own perspective I have also felt that it would be wonderful to have abundance in my own life. But what exactly is it that we are really calling into our lives? I say this because it was a spiritual teacher who brought this to my attention asking me that same question many years ago. Of course when I thought about it back then I wasn't sure what I really wanted only that the word abundance sounded good and all my friends were asking for it. If my friends were wanting it in their lives it must be something that I needed in my life?

Then my teacher said, "Ana, what is in your heart? Remember it is the energy frequency that is in your heart which sends out huge signals to the Universe matching up those experiences that vibrate on the same frequency into your life. For example if you are in a high frequency and love is resonating in your heart and you ask for abundance, you will have the opportunities to have those experiences where love is called into your life. Know that love can be experienced in many forms and may not be what you had in mind. What you are given are different ways to recognize love depending on what the soul is needing to learn about it. Another example is if you had a loss, your heart is already experiencing loss so when you ask for abundance you receive experiences where you continue to experience losses in your life. When asking for attracting abundance is not something to take lightly or even do without knowing what it is you want." 

Side note: The heart is also known as the "Seat of the Soul".

After talking to the teacher I started to recognize the symmetry between my personal energy, thoughts and what influenced my own heart. I also began to notice that I was sending out unconscious signals that were not always in alignment with my heart and what I thought I wanted in my life. This proved to be quite interesting as I began to to really question what it was, that I was actually sending out when I was asking for abundance. Then it all started to make a lot more sense as I realized that the connection that was being missed was the balance between the mind, body, and soul. I am not going to say that it was and is easy, as it is letting go of a lifetime of old beliefs but it does work.

Being human I find that I am not always conscious of balancing the mind, body and soul as I do like everyone else on the planet who gets distracted with the physical world. What I am working on is being a lot more conscious of the connection. However, I find that it is true that the heart has a the upper hand in what we are attracting into our lives and sometimes it really doesn't match up to what we think we need even when asking for abundance. 

1st Photograph by my sister Angelique
2nd Photograph by Ana


No comments: