Monday, July 28, 2014

Cancer

Several years ago I had what I have called my cancer scare. It was my second one in my lifetime. The first one happened when I was in my early thirties and at the time I was very much in tune with my body so when the Doctors thought they had found something I knew that they didn't. After three weeks of dealing with tests they discovered that I didn't have cancer at all.

Two years ago they again found something suspicious on a routine test and wanted to investigate for cancer. It was the full treatment of tests at the cancer center. At that time dealing with empty nest I was not in a position to know what was up with my body as I was dealing with my own grief so I immediately went into fear. After all I was sent to the cancer center and signed in as one of the patients. It wasn't until a month into it all after dealing with myself in preparing for the illness and possibly dying that I found some peace to go into my body's energy field and do an assessment. What I found when I did was that I didn't have cancer. There was no trace of it anywhere. The only problem was I felt pulled apart with the Doctors doing the tests telling me that they saw something and my own assessment telling me that it was all a huge mistake.This made me split into two as one side was believing the Doctors and the other side believing what I knew also to be true.

Even with all the big equipment that the Doctors had they still couldn't assess what they were seeing and it continued on for another month. Long story short I didn't have cancer at all. I can't tell you what a relief it was but on the other hand it was a huge let down in myself for not completely trusting what I got intuitively. Later in the year I was at a funeral and met a women who was in remission with cancer. When we talked energetically I had no constraints of feeling into her fear as she shared with me about her ordeal of dealing with her cancer. I knew some of the fear that she felt as it was still very familiar to me of what I had experienced to some degree. The connection I had with the women was huge with great compassion for what she had and was going through which caught me up in what she shared.

Now when I look back my thought is that when we say the word cancer it brings up intense negative images that we all have within us either by our own experience or by what other people have experienced. On one hand we as a whole on a mass conscious level have this huge fear that is attached to it with an expected outcome to what we see as cancer. On the other hand on an energetic level we see changes in the outcome of many illness within the physical body that can reprogram cellar patterns within our cells. I find to that even with this knowledge I see my own reactions to cancer within myself.

The thought that haunts me is that if we as a mass community on a conscious level were able to change our fear on the outcome of cancer, how would it affect cancer on an energetic level. Would it disarm it? Again energy is changed through thought and is lead by intention. How powerful would that be in moving the atoms and molecules in our physical world if we went into a state of awareness on a mass consciousness level? Just a thought...

No comments: