Monday, March 29, 2010

The Dark side of the Soul

Wow, it has been way too long since I last wrote in this blog. I had decided to take some time off to work on some special things in my life and am now just getting back. One of the wonderful things that I was able to learn is about the Dark side of the soul.

I learned that we as humans were blessed with this wonderful soul that is the real us and that we often can get lost in so much that binds us here on this earth that we may lose some of our light. The truth is that we are able to find that light when we let go of the dense energy that keeps us weighted down. For many it is a heavy burden.

I also learned that we as souls of light are able to find our way back to the light and source when we are lost in all the dense energy that tries to darken our souls. So much pain and so much sadness when we are trapped in such a state.

Just last month I was able to go to a beautiful wedding in India and had the chance to visit the Taj Mahal. So there I was at this beautiful wonder of the world and right in front of the steps leading up is this baby puppy only a few weeks old walking over to greet everyone. The man who was tieing up the trash gives the puppy a big kick and send is crying to get out of the way.

Many were astonished and I was suprised and let out a shriek where the Man looked at me like I was crazy..... another guest ran over and started petting the puppy. It dawned on me that people can get to be so low that even kicking a small animal or hurting someone else can be an everyday today affair with no after thoughts as they are already as low as one could go. A soul that is carrying such energy of darkness and has lost it appreciation for life and recognizing another life form as a creation from the divine.

Wow, this made me look at my own







No comments: