Saturday, June 20, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

1. "A father is someone who is proud to see you get your first car...but secretly wishes it had no keys."  by Linda Poindexter

2. "My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life."  by Lee Iacocca

3. "It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was."  by Anne Sexton

4. "By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he's wrong."  by Charles Wadsworth



5. "There's no shame in fear, my father told me, what matters is how we face it." by George R. R. Martin, A Clash of Kings 

6. "A father carries pictures where his money used to be." by Unknown

7. "Your father gives you many things in a lifetime... most of which you will not appreciate until way after he is gone." by Linda Poindexter

Photographs by Steve Noyce - Los Vegas, NV and Tuscany, Italy

No comments: