Sunday, February 7, 2016

Balance of the Energies

Remembering to clear one's self is the subject that really drew my attention this week. I noticed that as we go through our everyday routines we forget that we can take a few minutes to clear our energy centers and fields. When I say centers and fields I am referring to the Chakras and Subtle Bodies. One thing to keep in mind is that if we are running energy through our systems to clear ourselves sometimes energy can get blocked for whatever reason which can throw us off balance while we are clearing our fields. This feeling gives us the opportunity to acknowledge that there is something we need to pay special attention to, and to work a little more on those areas in the chakras or subtle bodies where the energies are stuck.

When I first started out working with energy I leaned that I needed to find a safe and quite space to practice. Home was the best place for me when I started this process. First I would get comfortable and close my eyes focusing on my breath while not trying to control it. After a little while I would then move my awareness into my Heart Chakra which is connected to the Astral body. There I would breath in white light and release any stress, fears, or worries that didn't serve my highest good on the out breath.

When I felt comfortable with what I released I would work my way down each chakra repeating the same process until I reached the Earthstar Chakra under my feet. There I would plant my energy into the earth for grounding and again when I felt good with being grounded I would then move my awareness quickly through the Chakra system back into the Heart Chakra and work my way up to the Crown Chakra.

Once I opened the pathways with white light I could take my awareness into the Soul Star Chakra located above the Crown Chakra enjoying the energy from the golden/white light. After basking in the light energy within the Soul Star I would take the gold/white light down through all my chakras all the way into my Earthstar Chakra. Then I would envision the gold/white energy expanding out through all the chakras, moving out through all my cells and out through my skin into the Subtle Bodies to repair any leaks or tears within them. This process is amazing in healing in balancing the whole energy system and can push out any attachments that may have slipped in. When done I would just sit in the energy and allow that feeling of peace to sweep over my whole being. After awhile I would go back into my Heart Chakra and come out of the mediation.


I also learned that instead of having to go into a heavy meditation that could take twenty or thirty minutes we can then move into clearing our fields in matter of a few minutes because the cellular, energetic bodies and subtle fields already know the drill. I have often sat at a red light and cleared my own fields by the time the light turned green and proceeded to go about my day. Anyone can do this but it is like lot like weight lifting. It builds upon itself. A majority of people can't lift a hundred pounds on the first day but we can work our way up to it.

Photographs by Angelique

No comments: