Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Gift of Dreams

One of the biggest gifts of the spirit that some often miss is dreaming. Many know that dreams are important but with the stress of the physical day they are often forgotten or only brought up if it was a nightmare. Remembering that we are 50% spirit and we dream every night whether we remember it is something we need to take time out and investigate. Carl Jung might have had something there when he was studying dreams. Now, it is important to know that there are several aspects of meaning when it comes to dreams which can be noted under certain categories.

Dreams can be a warning or communication with your spirit that something is coming up in the future. A few years ago I had a dream that someone was coming into my life that would create a lot of change. I even had the name on my lips when I awoke the next morning and sure enough that person showed up allowing me to expand and grow more spiritually. A Blessing in my own life.

Dreams can also be a connection to people that we know who have passed on to the other side. They open up the veil that separates us from the spirit world and messages can be brought through to this side. How many of you have heard or seen someone in your own dream who has passed wanting to say hello or give you a message that they are Okay?

One of my most favorite aspects of dreaming is the classroom. No, it is nothing like what we did as children sitting at a desk raising our hands to speak. It is more like a movie that we are watching or apart of with someone with us like a Master teacher or Spirit guide by our side explaining or showing things to us. These are the dreams that most do not remember as it is the work of the soul.

When you are working on remembering these dreams it is best to work on conscious dreaming so that you can bring parts of the teachings back to help with lessons on this side. These dreams are extremely helpful as they allow you to understand many things that we overlook in our busy lives and help you mature in all situations. Some of the teaching are so advanced that they don't make sense in this 3rd dimension and can be confusing when you try to bring it back to this world. That is why we don't remember most of our dreams.

The other day I woke up and could not remember my dream and took a nap where I was semi-conscious while going into the dream and knew that I was continuing the dream from the other night which was a lesson. When I awoke I could not recall a thing that the dream was about only that it was a teaching and that my soul got it on a totally different level. sometimes I remember the dreams and sometimes they come back when I am in a situation that I need to recall the lessons.

Dreams can be a portal to the astral world of travel and exploring. There are so many dimensions that our bodies can not go to but we can when we move into the energy of our spirit navigating with ease and often accompanied by others that we know in those worlds. Sometimes those experiences can be so amazing that we don't want to wake from our dreams. Did you know that we can visit others in their dreams? We can!

Dreams are amazing and there is so much more to them than what we realize. If we only knew that we have the same power to create like we do in our dreams in this world as our whole world would change. Ahh... but it is coming.

Photographs by Ana,  Taos NM

No comments: