Monday, April 4, 2016

Twilighting

These days twilighting has many different connotations to it but when i use the word twilight I mean that time period when you are about to fall asleep yet you are still awake. You are still very aware of your surroundings and in enough of a relaxed state to access information that has by passed you during the busy day. It is here when the magic happens.

For those who are wanting to get in touch with their super subconscious or even wanting to do some astral traveling this is where it all happens.  By practicing either through mediation or relaxing your body you can access this state but the real trick is not to fall asleep. If you can stay conscious you can actively ask questions getting answers to things that we block ourselves from.

The funny part is that everyone can reach this point of existence as we all come in and out of sleep when we go to bed or wake up. But it is in this place of twilight that we can work on ourselves, change old habits, or even go deeper with what we want to know about. 

Something I would recommend to anyone who is working on themselves is to spend a little time holding this space so that later, as you master it, you can move into a twilight stage for a deeper release and healing. In my own life I find that when I am bombarded with so much stimulation from the world and can't see the forest for the trees, I will go into a twilight stage and there I can access information that I seek. Also when I am in twilight I can see a broader picture of what I am trying to accomplish which gives me more options as I am working on something or talking with someone.

Again, for anyone who is developing their own natural abilities,  twilighting is an amazing tool to work with.

Photographs by Ana - Taos, NM

No comments: