Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Influence of Energy Patterns

I feel like one of the things that people often miss on a conscious level but totally get on a subconscious level are energy patterns that are created by a lot of traffic in certain spaces. Heavy traffic patterns over the years, whether it is in a home or business, set up an energy pattern that creates a recording of that pattern. Sometimes we notice it when we step into a room feeling as if something took place in that room or, if we are aware, we may witness the recording with our senses as it plays over and over. This kind of energy pattern came to my attention a few days ago when I was reaching for a spoon and went to the wrong drawer in our new home.

This may seem innocent enough but the same behavior has been repeating itself ever since we moved. It happened so much that I even moved the silverware to the drawer that I keep pulling out. What I also noticed when I was in the kitchen was that the plates and glasses also felt as if they were in the wrong cabinets or so it seemed as I reached for an item. As I was in the middle of changing out the dishes to the other cabinets I recognized that I had set up the kitchen in the way it works best for my husband and myself. It was then that I decided to replace the things where I had originally had them.

Again, I found myself repeating the old pattern of continuing to go to the wrong cabinets and drawers for what I needed. It wasn't until I happened to find some old photographs of our home of the rooms in the house that I understood what was happening. What surprised me was that I had arranged the furniture, and rugs exactly to the size and style of the previous owner.  I bought rugs that matched theirs and even placed them in the same exact spaces. The house was barely furnished when we were thinking of buying it. Knowing this, it dawned on me that the reason the silverware and dishes felt as if they were in the wrong place was that there was already a placement pattern coded with the energy of the utensils and dishes in the kitchen. The house is 17 years old.

Then I was reminded about energy patterns and since our new home had some years on it there was already a program that was running through it that I was picking up and following it like a well written road map except for the kitchen, which I was fighting to change.

What I have learned over the years is that in mays ways a house is a lot like people. We build collect or build energy patterns with our feelings and emotions over time sending out signals to others who pick up on what we are broadcasting out into the world. Often when we get stuck or try to make some changes in our lives we find that we are still in the same situations and continue to have the same experiences with the same outcomes. The only difference is that the people in our lives may change as we repeat the pattern. The reason this happens is that in order to make a real change we must first be couscous of what is going on so we are able to make a decision in creating a path to see our way out of where we are. Then we have to add in the extra effort to keep repatterning the old behavior in following the new path while being aware of when we are slipping backwards without judgement. What I want to point out is that not only are we working with bodies' muscle memory but also energy patterns that influence our mental and emotional bodies as well.

Since we are all different  it may take two weeks, twenty-one days or, for people like me, a little longer.  Again No judgement but remember if you want to change an old pattern, it is also a healthy combination of patience and practice. In the end you will have the results you are seeking. The other side of this is that we are conscious beings and can find our solid footing when we are aware of what is going on inside and around us. We are creators in our own lives.

No comments: