Sunday, May 4, 2014

" A Lesson for the Week"

Each week I seem to have some kind of spiritual lesson whether it is something that I notice off hand, or a pattern that keeps repeating itself until I finally realize what is going on. This past week seemed to be all about boundaries with other people's energy fields. The only problem I have had with keeping boundaries is when I am over tired, or needing a break I will merge with someone spontaneously. That is when I become super sensitive to other people's energy fields, and picking up information.

Now I want to mention that is not just me, but everyone has this going on as we are both spiritual, and physical beings. Most may not know it is happening, or even be aware of it. If you have ever heard the expression "Pull yourself together," you may be experiencing yourself in several different ways. The trick is to be conscious of what is going on in your own body, mind, and soul at the time it is happening. When you do this you may find that you are not really fully present in your physical body, but off somewhere else. This is what we do when we are having traumatic experiences, over tired, stressed, or times of needing a break. It is a natural process, and often if we are aware in those states we can access information about ourselves, and even others.

What we have to remember is that we are all connected to each other, and everything that exists. Thought is again energy, and everything including the physical world when you break it all down is energy. The really cool aspect of this is that as conscious beings we can become aware of our own energy, and other people's frequencies patterns. If we are in that state of consciousness we can match the frequency, and merge into the pattern. It is like fitting a square peg into a square peg.  This can also be achieved with animals, plants, and anything we can think of.

 What I do want to point out is that unless it is spontaneous it is considered bad manners to move into someone's else's frequency on purpose to access information without their permission. What I have learned from my experience is that when I drift what follows is that I find myself in someone's else's energy frequency as the soul has no boundaries. Again boundaries are limitations, and rules that we agreed to follow in the physical world so balancing the two can sometimes be harder than one may think.

We can also do this in our physical bodies only we are often limited by the boundaries of the physical world. What I mean by this is when you are with someone, and they are grieving, and you may feel it on a physical level within your own body, and mind. Sometimes it will go as deep as to penetrate your soul where you experience this emotion as if it was yours.  Again this all reminds me how connected we are to each other, and everything around us. 

No comments: