Monday, February 17, 2014

Energy Patterns

I had something come up in the Reiki class that I as honored to teach yesterday, and I thought it would be good to make a note of it. It was about energy exchange.  One of the things that we as human beings do weather we know it, or not is exchange energy through our energy fields. Our energy fields are lot larger than our body and they tend to fan out around as as we go about our day. Some people may be able to see the energy, and would call it the aura.

What I find fascinating is that when our energy bumps up against another human we get signals that we call our gut feeling, or our intuition. My guides explained to me how it all worked one day when I was complaining about someone's energy years ago. I was told that the person I was with didn't match up with mine, and I could feel it through my own energy field. Then I got an image of an example of what they meant.  I was shown a bunch of hearts, and squares which represented the other person's energy. Then I was shown a lot of triangles, and octagons that was supposed to represent me. "Okay", I thought out loud. Next both patterns were merged together showing me that they didn't quite fit. It all felt very jumbled, and different.

 The next example I was given was an image of someone who had the same energy pattern that I did, and when the energies mixed together I got a feeling of complete ease. In that experience I already knew what this energy felt like, and it felt comfortable to be in. The last example that I was shown was someone who had half of my pattern, and the energy patterns merging together. The feeling I got was that something was off, but was unsure what it was.....

The guides came in later to explain that this was just a little example of how it all works. I was then reminded that energy patterns are a lot more complicated than what I was shown. Energy patterns exist in the aura field which hold recordings of  life experiences. They can be recordings, and experiences of what we are moving in and out of our lives in that moment. They can be recordings where we have taped over them with a new learning experience where we change the pattern. We all carry it in our fields. It is when we bump up against each other that we feel, or have those moments of deciding if it is a close match, a real match, or if we need to move on.

The other thing that I was able to share with my students yesterday in our Reiki class was that we may feel the energy in different places of our body. For me when I was first learning I would get sensations in my arms. If someone's energy didn't fit well with my energy I would get a sticky sensation like someone poured syrup on my arms. If I was in a situation where I felt fear in the room my arms would prickle like they were on alert. Other times when I was in someone's energy field who had lots of joy, love, and acceptance I felt a nice, bubbly feeling running up, and down my arms. These were all physical ques that I got when I picked up someone's else's energy when we were in a room together.

 Again, we are all so different so one person's way of feeling, or picking up something is unique to them although we may find others that have some of the same energy patterns, and share the same sensations. There is no right, or wrong way to feel, or pick up the patterns. There is no one way that is better than the other. It is what it is, and it is unique. The trick is to be aware how you pick up energy patterns.








No comments: