Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Transfer of Cancer

Something came to me today as I was driving down the road to visit a friend. As I was exiting off the highway a memory of my mother telling me that she thought cancer could be contagious. The reason was that my grandmother, her mother who was nurse had noticed that a lot of her friends who were nursing in the cancer ward had died of cancer.

I have a dear and wonderful friend who is also a nurse. One of her biggest hurts in life is losing some of her dearest nursing friends to cancer who also cared for those who have cancer. As I was driving I was wondering why this was happening when we know that cancer is not contagious. When I asked this the answer formed in my head that the reason that people who are caring for people who have cancer often get cancer themselves is because it all starts on an energetic level.

 I was quickly reminded that we are not only physical beings but are also made up of energy and atoms that move in sequence making up everything in the world as we know it. Then I was shown that when we come into contact with each other we merge our auras or spirit bodies together sharing information about each other on an energetic level. If we have strong auras and energy bodies then there is no reason to worry about it. But if we become tired or beaten down then this weakens the energy bodies allowing information to flow in and settle.

It is when we come into contact with someone's information everyday or a program that is in someone else's energy such as cancer with a weakened energy body then there is a chance that we can subconsciously mistake that as our own program if it gets played enough in our energy fields. This information that plays such as a program like cancer then transfers to the physical body and settles into certain parts of the body that are the weakest. Therefore cancer is not contagious but it is transferable. The way to stop a program of information transfer is to clear and cleanse the energy fields each day.


No comments: