Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wherever You Go.... There You Are!

While I was doing the art show a few weeks ago one of the artist had a pin that she made with the saying, "Wherever you go, ......There you are". I of course loved the pin as I have found that it is one of my biggest disappointments, and greatest assists in my own life discovering that I am always there wherever I am. Now you may think this is silly, and in a way it is, but I have come to understand that no  matter how much I am frustrated with myself I can't get away from myself until I work through whatever it is I am carrying. You see no matter how much we try to run away from problems, and the situations that cause chaos in our lives we are still going to have to face them and learn how to maneuver through them.

A lot of times I find that changing venues in an effort to make a fresh start in life doesn't really work because whatever we are running from usually catches up with us, and that is usually ourselves. We still have the same old problems that follow us wherever we go.  We still attract the same relationships, and end up in the same situations until we master or release the patterns in our lives that keep us captive in being human.

What I have to say is that this little pin is a wonderful reminder that no matter how much we think we can get away from ourselves we are always there.



No comments: