Monday, March 24, 2014

Judgement

Judgement, how many times do we run into this, not only with others, but inside ourselves. Judgement can be something that we become aware of when our lives become unbalanced. Often it will come with a fear that we are carrying inside because if there is only love in our hearts there is no room for judgement.

Often we think that others are very judgmental, but if you really get down to the nitty gritty of listening to our own inner being inside ourselves we will find that judgement of the self is so strong. As I have the amazing opportunity in my own life to interact, and visit with others. I am able to reflect on myself . I find that we as human beings beat ourselves up for not being perfect, and if it is not that then there is always something else we can find.

Why do I bring this up you ask? Because the first step to healing is our emotions inside is to be aware of this, and finding the fear, or the lie that we accepted as truth. It is there in that awareness that we can find freedom freeing ourselves from our own inner bondage granting mercy to ourselves, and others.

No comments: