Friday, May 15, 2009

Epiphany


I know I can be a little slow at coming to these things as I see others shaking their heads as to, "Now she gets it"! For me you can tell me about it and I can study it but until I experience it, it takes awhile to sink in.

Lately, I have been working hard on learning about ascension and tying to understand exactly what it is. As I learn I find it very close the story of Revelations that is discussed in the Bible only with a view of the more positive side. It is not about death and destruction. But about love and forgiveness so that we prepare ourselves for the ascension in which we will become reunited with our Creator.

Great, this is something I can read without feeling like I am the only one missing out on all the symbols of the story. I found to, that it is not just in our culture that discusses this event but a lot of others who have the same story just viewing it from a different perspective. All you Artist know what I mean.

I have been having these beautiful experience on and off through out my whole life but never understood the true meaning of what it was all about until now as I am starting to put it all together with my teachers, gifted friends and the amazing circles of learning.

Last night, as I laid my head on the pillow and started to go into the dream state, I was reminded of my experience, which I talked about in an earlier blog about this feeling of an all encompassing love that took over my whole being. And when I say being, I mean the mind, body and the soul. This love connected me to everything as we call alive and nonliving. And even though I was in my living room I felt apart of every human, plant, mineral and animal. I knew what everything was thinking and experiencing for that brief moment of time. It was almost so overwhelming as my heart expanded and I started to lose myself in it.

It was fear, that brought me out of it, as I was becoming one with everything and was losing my since of me. Yes, I have always prided myself as being quite the separate individual and free. I had never experienced this feeling of oneness in my life and when I calmed down enough to analysis what just happened I discovered that I liked it! I even felt, I would like to do that again but
this one unique experience has not happened since and that was four years ago.

As I have searched to find the answers to such spontaneous experiences in my life. These amazing people have been coming into my life and teaching me about healing. As I work and learn I find that things in my own life that have caused me pain are finely started to change into lessons of teaching without suffering attached to it.

I discovered to that the very basic teaching is forgiving myself and others in my life that I have held accountable for so much. I have also learned that through the love, that I can now send out to those in my life in the past, present and future that love is once again seeping through and moving me in a direction of healing.

The pain that blinded me in my own experience has now changed to feeling the pain of those who were hurting. Yet, I have discovered that I can now revisit those past experiences and send love and healing to those caught in those events.

I have also learned that by moving through this process of healing that I am pulling more of a higher energy through myself which is what many teachers on this earth through out the ages were talking about. By doing this alinement I am beginning my path of once again, toward the experience of feeling that state of being whole and apart of everything.

There is a saying that, Once you experience first class, then nothing else compares".

With Great Love,
Ana

No comments: