Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Holidays!


As I wake from dreaming I am excited about the day and also very excited to be with some of my family as we celebrate the holiday. I am also so grateful for all the wonderful friends and family who are in and out of my life that I share so much with but know we all can't always be together.

Yesterday, I shared my experience of feeling energy but please know that it is not just a chosen few that can feel this. It is a gift given to each and everyone of us. We all have the ability to feel and experience energy and be aware of what is happening to us.

If you think about all the people you have loved or that loved you on this earth that have passed on before you, then you know that they are sending out their love and prayers to you, just as you might still pray for them.

Energy is not just of this earth but is in all realms of existence. In truth if you don't already know this your soul is made up of pure energy and if you even think our bodies are amazing in the way they run and function then the soul will blow your mind.

Now if you understand this, wrap your mind around this........Each and everyone of us have been given gifts even beyond our own comprehension. Call them what you may, like spiritual gifts, intuition, seeing, knowing or being sensitive to name a few but we all have them. Oh it is all there, even in your DNA. Just ask your family about it, someone will talk.

When you think about it, the body and soul are all connected and the body is the major key to sensing energy around us. For me, I know my arms will tell me something is up. Remember we talked about the different body parts that connect emotions to certain organs. Mine is my heart which is connected to the hands and arms.

An example would be like, for me I might get a feeling of heavy syrup coating my arms and when this happens I check into my heart area because I know that I can often be sensitive at picking up things that are not my own emotions. This immediately tells me that someone is not doing well and they are in a mood that might need to be approached with caution.

By knowing your own body signals you can connect with your emotions and you are in a better place to offer assistance if you need to, rather then being pulled into their emotions and only adding to the problem. Knowing what is yours and what is theirs is a big deal.

There are so many other ways we sense and see things that I could go on for hours but know this..... that each and everyone of us are amazing in how we are created and designed. There are no mistakes in how we are made and that the gifts we were given were from the great Creator Himself, with that in mind know that all we have to do is be aware and accept..... Oh, and always be responsible for them to..

Love,
Ana

No comments: