Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Gentle Energy of the Soul

Did you know that color can be registered by the frequency of their vibration? Each color has a different vibration that can be measured and recorded. If you think about how they produce laser and light frequency's then this may help.

A few days ago my husband and I were driving down the road and when spotted a rainbow. Steve, said, "Ana," Look if you look really close to the right you can just make out the colors in the sky. As I looked I could just barely make out the colors of the rainbow in the sky. It was there, but to you see it you had to look really closely or you would miss it.

It was then that the thought came to me is that is what it is like to see energy. You see there is a gentle energy surrounding the body that telling a story about the person who they were attached to. It will often tell of the emotional state the person is in by the color. .

No you don't always see them unless you want to be aware of it then you relax your eyes as you look an inch above someone's head and you began to see the glow or colors will appear.

I remember the first time that my Teacher, Friend and Mentor asked me to go to a seminar and as we sat there waiting for it to start I started to look at the people around us checking out the colors and energy around their body. It makes things less boring when waiting. The man who spoke was a nice color of yellow which was kind of interesting. I just mouth that to my Teacher of the color. "Yes", she said I see it....

Later he gave an introduction about this lady who was going to give her testamonoy. I remember it well but the lady stood up and as she did she had this beautiful shade of green all over her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and as she spoke I realized that she was a Healer that didn't know she was. I mouthed the color to my Teacher and she confirmed what I saw and thought.

Wow, I thought I am going to go up and tell this lady that she has the gift of healing and I wanted her to know......





No comments: