Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Emotional Energy

OK, yesterday I was talking a little about vibrations and how they effect us and what we are sending out which includes emotional energy. What is emotional energy? Why it is the energy attached to an emotion? Confused?

When you look at it this way........ All emotions have energy that makes our body react to someone or something. It can also effect the way people perceive us. (So far so good) Again a lot like vibrations. This energy can be so powerful because it can motivate us to move and change things. Go ask Pancho Villa....

These emotions can cause invisible waves that can be sent to others or to situations. If bad, you might know this as "stirring the pot" and often it can sway or cause damage to a situation or person. Emotions of love can cause the receiver to feel really good or be annoyed with someone. Either way these emotions are sending out signals.

When I was a little girl and I was living on a ranch. My dad taught me about working with the animals. I learned that if I carried fear in my heart it was immediately sensed by the animal and it would react. If there was trust and love in my heart the animal sensed that to.

One day my dad took me to a place where he had a cardboard box and inside was a rattlesnake. He asked me if I wanted the snake to live or die. The choice was mine. I have a great fear of snakes and my first thought was to kill it. Then the thought of why should my fear have anything to do with the decision of life and death over this animal and we lived on a ranch. Live,,,,, was my decision.

Dad said for me to stand back and to watch. He put the box on it's side and the snake went into a coil.... It was preparing to strike and as I watched my father reminded me of my fear and he squatted down and began to talk to the snake. He told it "that it was free to go and that we were not going to hurt it." He also said that " We respected the snake's life and would live on the same land as neighbors". As I watched the snake slowly uncoiled and finely slithered off into the bush. My Dad said that "it was the love in the our hearts of another living creature which the snake understood". Even a rattlesnake!

Though this experience and many more that just happen day to day on a working ranch I learned that what I carried in my heart is also picked up by the heart. This I found later in working with others in an office situation. People and animals pick up the invisible waves of energy though their bodies.

Please know that emotional energy can get stuck in our bodies and can cause all kind of physical problems and illness. You must take care to check on this if you are in a very stressful situation or other.........


I often wonder why we don't teach this in school when we teach the

No comments: