Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Souls of the Feet

Last week while I was having tea at a friends house she was telling me about how sensitive the soles of the feet are. Knowing that she had spent time in New Mexico learning about herbs I decided to listen to what she was saying with an open mind.

"No, really", she said! "Try this sometime by taking fresh garlic that you cut up and rub it on the bottom of the feet. In a few hours you will be able to taste it with your tung."

Of course it wasn't until I woke up the next morning at 4am that the thought that came to me that how many times had I heard that in the Bible that not only did they wash their feet but also smudge oils or different kinds of herbs on the bottom of their feet.

Could this not only be a way to care and cleans the feet but actually a way of caring for the whole body as a whole? I have heard stories of people in the past putting Vicks on their children's feet when they had a cold and it would help them breath betters.

If our feet are that sensitive then by not caring for them properly can have an effect on the whole body. Wow, this puts Athlete's foot in a whole other category......... What is in the inside of our shoes? What about foot powders and sprays?

Things that make you go Hmm





No comments: