Sunday, November 16, 2008

Relationships

I just learned that often we leave relationships when the two souls no longer vibrate at the same level. Thank about it, we either vibrate higher or lower or the same as someone else and when the vibes changes so does the relationship.
This is also true with situations that we find ourselves in. Awhile go, I had the experience of feeling like the song "Angel Flying Low to the Ground" and the energy was being sucked out of me. The situation was very bad for me and every time I left I would renew and could fly again but would come back into that situation and then felt drained and low.

Once I left the situation and the relationships that were holding me down my spirit began to soar. Now, I am once again experiencing flight and beautiful and amazing people that seem to vibrate on the same level have come into my life giving me wings again to spread out and fly.

Yes, we all have our days that we are down but when we leave those lower vibes and move into the higher levels our souls become inspired and once again God opens the doors for us once again. So if someone in your life is leaving , or you are leaving that relationship remember that is is jusst the way god created us and it is OK. someone or some situation is waiting just around the corner to connect with your vibration.

I love, what one of my Teacher's says........ 'Ana, always stay on the high road"
she meant stay in the higher Vibrations....... "Smile"

Blessings, Ana

No comments: