Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Spirit Filled

I am writing this as an Ah Ha moment. You know when the light turns on and someone is home. Well, I was able to have one of those special moments as I was working on some things at home.

I am not going to tell you that I thought of it all on my own as to it being inspired by a book along with my own experiences that put a mystery together that I have been trying to crack for years. It is about those who are what we call Spirit Filled.

Just to clear things up we are all capable of this because it is our birth right as human beings to be in contact and communication with God. But often we go to others seeking advise and guidance for this, like for example, our Religious leaders, Spiritual leaders, Teachers, Gurus and others........

I also learned that we or the person we are following can be spirit filled when the message is being delivered. There seems to be a deep understanding with our souls that the message is pure.

Now here is the problem........ You have to look at the individual or yourself because after the message is delivered, the person goes right back to being who they were before the message was delivered. That means that any personal baggage or controlling issues then that wont change until the person who is channeling the Holy Spirit gets help or starts to work on themselves.

Which means that the vessel or channel need to be as clean as possible so that there is no contamination and infection that is transferred. It is like drinking cool mountain spring water out of a dirty cup.

No I am not saying that a person needs to be perfect to be Spirit Filled but needs to be working on their past issues that can cause harm to others. If you look at past history with spiritual leaders










No comments: